The Cardinal Gates VersaGate is the most versatile pet safety gate on the market. A real problem-solver, this modular system is capable of endless configurations when used with additional extensions, each sold separately. Two different sized (optional) extensions are available: VG-20 (20 in. wide) and the VG-40 (40 in. wide). With added extensions, the VersaGate can span large areas. It can be used in a straight-line configuration. It can navigate difficult spaces. It can even be made into a fully enclosed pen. The VersaGate features a 40 in. door section with a large 24 in. opening. Round, rubber-coated feet increase stability and prevent scratching floors. The VersaGate’s width spans from 40 in. to 77.25 in., depending on the desired configuration. Wall-mount hardware allow for easy, temporary takedown of gate without completely uninstalling hardware - easy to reinstall. Configuring the VersaGate as a fully enclosed pen requires additional extensions and is the ONLY way this gate is freestanding. The VersaGate is great for door and stairwell safety, as a room divider, a retaining gate or as a playpen enclosure. Available in black or white (all steel) or wood (wood/steel combo).
- Expandable to any length or enclosure size
- Build angles, straight lines, even pens
- Non-toxic durable powder coated steel construction - chewproof for dogs
- Gate includes 1 door panel and two 20 in. side extensions
- Dimensions: 30-1/2 in. H x 40 in. to 77.25 in. W x 2 in. D, white, bar spacing 2-1/4 in.