Most roll-out shelf systems today offer no adjustability resulting in you losing valuable space that you paid for. While some systems can be adjusted, they are not tool-free. They require a labor-intensive process to move shelves up or down. The tool-free adjustability of the X-Series Bracket System for Base Cabinets allows you to easily position each roll-out shelf/drawer slide (sold separately) to accommodate items of varying heights. Our process at Century is different. We don't rely on overseas factories to make accessories for us; we make them ourselves. That allows us to do our own designing, crafting, and finishing in-house. That allows us to control our own quality, In turn, you can have confidence that our products deliver what you are looking for! We don't mass produce. We don't have rows of automated machinery. But we do have dedicated workers with a solid work ethic, making your products by hand at individual work benches. The results are stunningly crafted pieces that you will love.
- Designed for Five Roll-Out Shelves in a Pantry Cabinet
- Rolling Shelves and Drawer Slides are Not Included
- The Patented Metal Brackets Screw to Virtually Any Undermount or Sidemount Drawer Slides
- With a Simple Swing and Slide Motion, the Brackets Lock Your Drawer Slide Firmly into the Solid Wood Pilasters.
- The Solid Maple Pilasters are Trimmable (Both Length and Width) and Pre-Drilled
- It is Important to get the Correct Pilaster Width for Your Application
- Century Components Offers 1-1/4 in. Width (CC.XB550N) or 2-1/2 in. Width to Ensure Your Rolling Shelves Will Fit Into the Base Cabinet Without Being Hingered By the Cabinet Lips, Hinges, Etc.
- Includes 4 Pilasters and 20 Brackets (for Five Rolling Shelf Applications)
- Compatible with Most Undermount or Sidemount Drawer Slides