The Cerro 1 in. x 2 ft. Copper Type L Hard Temper Straight Pipe is utilized for a variety of plumbing and heating purposes. It is constructed from Alloy C12200 (DHP) which meets industry standards and is NSF / ANSI Standard 61 certified.
- Manufactured in the USA and is produced in compliance with the applicable chemical and mechanical properties of ASTM standards
- For domestic water service and distribution, fire protection, solar, fuel / fuel oil, snow melting, compressed air, natural gas, liquefied petroleum (LP) gas, and vacuum applications
- Alloy C12200 (DHP) meets industry standards and is NSF / ANSI Standard 61 certified
- Meets or exceeds industry standards to deliver high quality flow products
- Plumbing and mechanical codes govern what types of products may be used for applications; local codes should always be consulted for minimum requirements