A wall outlet just doesn't cut it anymore. Add up to 37 miles of Range Per Hour to your EV with ChargePoint Home Flex, the fast, flexible, and future-proof 240-Volt Level 2 home charger that delivers up to 50 Amps of charging speed. Most drivers will use 32 or 40 Amps. 48 or 50 Amps will give you the fastest charge, but may require electrical upgrades. Use the ChargePoint app to easily manage all of your home and public charging all in one place.
- Level 2, 240-Volt electric vehicle (EV) charging station charges any EV up to 9X faster than a normal wall outlet, with flexible amperage settings up to 50 Amps (16A-50A) and plug-in or hardwired installation options
- Works with all electric cars, tested on leading EV models: Chevrolet Volt and Bolt EV, Hyundai Kona and Ioniq, Kia NIRO, Nissan LEAF, Tesla models, Toyota Prius Prime, BMW i3, Honda Clarity, Chrysler Pacifica, Jaguar I-PACE, and many more
- Charge faster and smarter with the ChargePoint mobile app. Set a schedule to only charge when electricity is cheapest, set reminders so you never forget to plug in, use Alexa voice control, and see all your ChargePoint charging data in one place.
- Safe and reliable, with a 3-year warranty backed by 24/7 customer support from a company dedicated to EV charging for 10+ years. UL listed for electrical safety, ENERGY STAR certified for efficiency.
- Easy for any electrician to install indoors or out. Plug-in installation with NEMA 6-50 or 14-50 outlet (6-50 currently selected) requires circuits rated 40A or 50A. For other circuit ratings, the plug is easily removed for hardwired installation. Select the amperage that works best for you and your home, helping to avoid electrical upgrades.
- Widely eligible for utility rebates and other incentives, including the renewed U. S. federal tax credit for 30% of total station and installation costs, up to $1000.
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs