Chasseur products, made in France, are sand-cast from solid iron and treated with multiple layers of non-reactive enamel to ensure durability and longevity. This sauce pan is compatible with nearly any cooking method, making it versatile and highly useful. The wooden handle provides a cool, sturdy grip, making it easy to go from cook top to oven. The spout on the edge allows for easy, drip free pouring.
- Use on all stovetop surfaces, and open flame
- Chasseur cast iron enameled cookware has been handmade in France since 1924
- Cast iron lets you keep the heat low while distributing even heat for ideal cooking
- Easy maintenance and effortless cleanup, dishwasher safe
- 10-year manufacturer warranty
- Enamel resists chipping and cracking