Christy's Root-Ban Drain Pipe Adhesive bonds and seals connections to provide a flexible seal that inhibits root growth. Root intrusion is the leading cause of failure in landscape drainage systems. Roots enter drain lines through poorly-protected push-fit connections and quickly impede water flow, causing premature system failure. Damage and reduced system performance is permanent until the roots are mechanically removed or the system is excavated and replaced. In many instances, the failure can be catastrophic.
- First and only drain pipe adhesive and root inhibitor for polyethylene, HDPE and styrene drain pipe up through 6 in.
- Easily applies with in-cap dauber to create a permanent leak-proof joint seal
- Creates a strong, flexible joint that minimizes risk of separation while keeping pipe clear of roots
- Eliminates chemical or mechanical cleaning or repair of drainage system joints
- Simple, cost effective solution that saves time and money for the life of the drainage system
- For non-pressure exterior landscape drainage systems only, not for pressurized pipe; this is a contact adhesive, not solvent cement, it will not solvent weld plastic, see our other Christy's offerings for solvent weld cement