For an easy one-pot solution that helps you cook smarter (and not harder) in the kitchen, choose the Circulon Elementum Hard-Anodized Nonstick 5-Quart Saut with Helper Handle. This large, versatile saut pan is crafted from super-tough, hard-anodized aluminum that's twice as strong as stainless steel and boasts the TOTAL Nonstick System of raised circles and triple layer, premium quality nonstick for long-lasting food release and easy cleanup. Higher pan walls transfer heat evenly and make it easy to pull together a family-sized helping of Sauted Pork Chops with Sweet Potato, Apples and Mustard Sauce. Dual riveted stainless steel handles (including an essential helper handle) feature a sleek silicone heat safe up to 400 F, and the shatter resistant glass lid seals in heat and moisture while you watch foods cook. PFOA-free, metal utensil safe nonstick inside and out comes in show-stopping oyster gray exterior color while delivering superior food release and super-easy cleanup of even the stickiest recipes like a Parmesan and Porcini Risotto. Circulon nonstick technology is so advanced, it lasts 10 times longer than ordinary nonstick. That's why Circulon comes with a Hassle-Free Lifetime Guarantee.
- Constructed from super-tough, hard-anodized aluminum for even-heating with maximum durability
- TOTAL Nonstick System of raised circles and triple layer, PFOA-free, metal utensil safe nonstick for natural food release and easy cleanup that lasts ten times longer than normal nonsticks
- Shatter resistant glass lid seals in heat and moisture while you watch foods cook
- Dual riveted stainless steel handles with silicone grips for comfortable, confident maneuvering in the kitchen
- Oven safe to a scorching 400 degrees F; suitable for all stovetops except induction
- Hassle-free Lifetime Warranty
- Return Policy