Total minimum order of 2 panels required. CVGRailings 54 in. Full Width Hercules Panels are strong and safe. They are 13.5 mm thick and made with a combination of two 6 mm thick layers of tempered glass laminated to a 1.5 mm PVB/plastic layer. They are test proven to hold an amazing 2,520# vertical load and a 820# horizontal load as well as withstand an impact of 300# to the top center of the 60 in. panel. Panel height is 39.37 in. Finished height when installed with spigots is 42 in. The space between CVGR Hercules Glass Panels can be as small as 1/2 in. to as much as 4 in. Thus a small 2 panel installation may have as little as 1.5 in. total space between panels or as much as 12 in. total space between panels. This is a 10.5 in. spacing flexibility between panels with just a 2 panel installation.
- Selection: CVGR Hercules tempered laminated glass panels are available in 9 different widths: 60 in., 54 in., 48 in., 42 in., 36 in., 30 in., 24 in., 18 in. and 12 in. this wide selection of panel widths ensures that Hercules glass tempered laminated panels provide a solution for any width of every application
- Strength: CVGR Hercules glass panels are test proven to hold an amazing 2,520# vertical load and a 820# horizontal load as well as withstand an impact of 300# to the top center of the 60 in. panel
- Quality: unlike hardwoods, glass railings don’t need repeated painting or finishing for enhancing their durability, clearview glass railings use large panels of glass fixed with 316 stainless steel solid core spigots, neither glass nor the 316 stainless steel solid core spigots corrode when exposed to water
- Design versatility: because glass appears neat and finished, it is one of the only porch railing systems that can incorporate multiple design elements without looking cluttered or hodgepodge, this gives you more versatility and options when it comes to the actual design of your outdoor space
- Easy maintenance: cleaning glass deck railings can be as simple as wiping the glass down with a squeegee or spraying it with a hose