Use these handy ClosetMaid Shelf Clips to mount ClosetMaid ventilated wire shelving to a wall when you are installing a closet system using the traditional fixed-mount installation method. The clips lock the back of the shelving into place, while metal shelf supports (sold separately) hold the front of the shelf. For safe support, use 1-shelf clip every 12 in. and 1 at each end of the shelf.
- Package includes 12 clips, 24 anchors and 24 #8 screws
- Clips secure a wire shelf to concrete or drywall by locking the back of the shelving into place
- Sturdy metal construction offers lasting durability
- Use 1-shelf clip every 12 in. and 1 at each end of the shelf
- Designed for use with all ClosetMaid ventilated shelving
- Cutting wire shelves and closet rods can leave sharp edges, shop all ClosetMaid Wire Shelf End Caps here!