The Cold Weather Kit consists of a battery warmer that has a thermostat built-into the battery wrap. When temperatures fall below an acceptable level, the thermostat activates the battery warmer maintaining optimum battery temperature for the best generator starting. These kits are recommended for generators installed in regions where the temperature regularly falls below 32 F. When installing a cold weather kit, it is required that the oil is replaced with 5W-30 synthetic for better engine start capability.
- Shop All Generac Generators here!
- Helps your generator maintain an ideal battery temperature for quick startup
- Recommended for use in areas where the temperature drops below 32°F
- For use with Generac 25 kW and 30 kW liquid cooled automatic standby generators
- Includes a battery warmer with an automatically controlled thermostat
- Click on the more info tab to download the specifications pdf to view the wattage requirement guide