Commercial Electric's patented Flexible Opening Cable Wall Plate is used to install low voltage cables behind your flat panel TV, your amplifier, or other audio video devices. The flexible opening of the cable plate allows you to pass low voltage cables through the wall, while keeping the opening in the wall covered. There is no need to purchase a mounting plate or old work ring for installation. Mounting wings are molded into the back of the cable plate and fasten securely and easily to the back of the drywall.
- Hide up to 6 low-voltage cables behind your flat panel TV
- Perfect for eliminating connections at wall; allows low-voltage cables (such as HDMI and RG6 coax) to avoid unnecessary connections that disrupt signal quality
- Low profile design of the cable plate with flexible opening works perfectly with the industry's thinnest mounts and TV's
- Flexible center of the cable plate keeps the opening in the wall covered and helps to hold cables in place
- Mounting wings make for a quick and simple installation
- No additional parts necessary