Enjoy a longstanding New Orleans tradition. Popularized in France, our high-quality roasted chicory is sweet and flavorful. We then blend it with rich, roasted coffee to create the right balance of sweetness, spice and body when brewed. Experience it in the traditional "cafe au lait" style by adding steamed milk and sugar.
- A New Orleans style coffee blended with roasted chicory
- Community Coffee gives back to our partners & local communities in every way we can. That includes using responsibly-sourced coffee beans, donating to programs that support military service members and giving back to local schools and education
- Every step in our coffee's journey is taken with an uncompromising commitment to quality and an unparalleled passion for great ground and whole bean coffee. We adhere to the stringent standards of the Specialty Coffee Association (SCA) to deliver the best cup to our customers
- We have been dedicated to sustainability from farm-to-cup for years, and now we have joined the Sustainable Coffee Challenge. As part of this challenge, we have now achieved the goal of being 100% responsibly sourced within our coffee supply chain
- We take high quality 100% Arabica beans, roast them & grind them to perfection. Our ground coffee is constantly watched, brewed & tasted by our experts for rich & flavorful coffee
- Since Community Coffee Company was started in 1919, it's been family owned and family operated. We still work with many of the same family-run farms we've worked with for generations. Generations of coffee drinkers have trusted us to serve them only the best coffee
- Return Policy