The ZZ Plant features glossy rich-green leaves that can almost appear fake. It grows best near a sunny window. From a sunny window to fluorescent office lights, the ZZ Plant is wonderfully tolerant of a wide range on conditions. Whether you're able to give it steady care, travel a lot, or just get distracted by all the stresses of daily life, ZZ plant survives it all. Water when the soil is dry (about once a month) and be sure all excess water drains away. If the container does not have holes, use approximately half-1 cup of water, adjust as needed for your environment. Do not let the ZZ Plant sit in water or overly soggy soil.
- ZZ plant features shiny, dark green leaves that look waxy
- Add life to any room at home, a porch or patio, or share the green with the office. Ships well rooted in grower pot dropped into a light-weight decor planter, planter has drainage holes, drainage holes allow excess water to escape, saucer or tray not included.
- Grows in natural or artificial light
- Water when soil is dry, drain any excess water
- Ships direct from our farm to your home, plant height at shipping measured from the bottom of the pot to top of plant is approximately 24 in. tall
- Beautify Your Yard with Tropical Plants.Click here to learn more.
- Shop all large planter pots here.Click here to learn more.