The Aglaonema is an easy-to-grow houseplant with bold, colorful leaves; ideal for tabletops, desks, and shelves. It adds color and texture to any space making it excellent as home decor accent or for gift giving. Bonus. It helps to purify the air. It grows best near a sunny window, place it next to an East or West facing window. Water when the top couple inches of the soil are dry (about once a week) and be sure all excess water drains away. If the container does not have holes, use approximately 1 cup of water, adjust as needed for your environment. Do not let the Aglaonema sit in water or overly soggy soil.
- Easy-to-grow houseplant with bold, colorful leaves; ideal for tabletops, desks, and shelves
- Adds color and texture to any space; excellent as home decor accent or for gift giving; helps to purify the air
- Water once a week, holds up well to drought
- Aglaonema grows best in a brightly lit room
- Height at shipping is approximately 14 in. tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant
- Beautify Your Yard with Tropical Plants.Click here to learn more.