Bird of paradise is a stunning tropical plant commonly grown as a houseplant throughout the country and a landscape plant in the frost-free tropics. As houseplants, they add elegance with the bold textural leaves. White bird of paradise, in particular, is perfect for adding vertical presence to a room and is an ideal plant for filling empty corners or breaking up an expanse of empty wall. Ships in a light-weight planter ready to decorate your space.
- Split-leaves or foliage are a common feature, as the leaf matures it will begin to split and new growth should appear
- Used in home decor and design, ships well-rooted in grower pot dropped into lightweight decor planter, planter has drainage holes, drainage holes allow excess water to escape, saucer or tray not included height at shipping, measured from bottom of pot to top of plant, is approximately 28 in. tall
- Water once a week, holds up well to drought
- Grows best in well-lit rooms, receiving indirect sunlight
- Displays stunning large foliage, ships direct from our farm to your home
- Beautify your yard with tropical plants.Click here to learn more.
- Shop all small planter pots here.Click here to learn more.