Costa Farms air plant (Tillandsia) is the perfect plant for chic, easy-care DIY projects. Because it doesn't need soil, you can decorate with air plants in any area of your home or office. Tuck them on other pieces of art, on branches of larger houseplants or in terrariums for a beautiful effect all year long. Enjoy this easy-care houseplant in every season. It thrives with only regular misting, making it an ideal choice for beginners, as well as if you have children or pets and are afraid of making a mess with the soil.
- Grows best in a spots medium or high light but avoid direct sun
- Easy-care, spray-mist with water weekly
- Airplants are rule breakers: unlike other plants, they don't grow in soil, in nature, airplants use their roots to set up housekeeping anywhere, grabbing onto tree branches or rocks, but they are also happy sitting in a glass globe, on top of sand in a dish or propped on the top of a little vase
- Airplants are little beauties that are ideal for home decorators and plant collectors
- Leaves are dried or brown, clip them off the plant
- Ideal for gift giving and DIY projects