Bromeliads are bold, stylish houseplants that work especially well in contemporary, modern and tropical decor styles. Bromeliads have colorful, long-lasting blooms (which last for weeks) that contrast beautifully against the strappy green leaves. You'll typically see them flower in shades of pink, red, orange and yellow. Indoors, most bromeliads grow best in medium or bright light.
- Water most bromeliads enough to keep them moist, but never wet or saturated
- Shipping height of bromeliad measures 18 in. to 24 in. tall from the pot bottom to the top of the plant
- Indoors, most bromeliads grow best in medium or bright light
- Outdoors, bromeliad care depends on the type, some can handle full sun and others prefer shade
- Handpicked by grower directly from farm