The Thanksgiving Cactus features bursts of colorful blooms, like jewels at the end of its stems, when the days get short. Color The bloom color is grower's choice and hand selected at time of shipping. Ships in bud form, Cactus could bloom in bright red, vibrant pink or white. When not in bloom the rest of the year, Thanksgiving Cactus shows off green jagged foliage. A seasonal centerpiece that's ideal for smaller spaces. Place Thanksgiving Cactus in a spot that receives bright light (5 or more hours of sunlight), ideally near a West or East window. This plant prefers direct sunlight. Water when the top 2 in. of the soil are dry (about once every 7-days to 10-days) and be sure all excess water drains away. If the container does not have holes, use approximately 1 cup of water, adjust as needed for your environment. Do not let the Thanksgiving Cactus sit in water or overly soggy soil.
- Grower selects color at time of shipping: red, pink or white, grow Thanksgiving cactus in bright light for the most blooms, it will grow in medium or low light, too but this flowering houseplant has fewer flowers the darker it gets
- Fertilize Thanksgiving cactus in spring and early summer with a fertilizer made for houseplants
- Water Thanksgiving cactus when the top inch or 2 of the potting mix dries out
- Shipping height is approximately 11 in. tall from bottom of the pot to the top of the plant
- Ships in a decorative holiday planter, direct from farm, farm fresh
- Shop All Holiday Plants: Poinsettia, Amaryllis, Norfolk Pine, Paperwhites, & Christmas Cactus.Click here to learn more.
- Return Policy