Let the Holiday spirit grow with this living ornament. Native to tropical rainforests, Air plants are rule breakers: unlike other plants, they don't grow in soil, in nature, air plants use their roots to set up housekeeping anywhere, grabbing onto tree branches or rocks, but they are also happy sitting in a glass globe. Air Plants absorb nutrients through their foliage, and they will occasionally bloom in a host of colors with flowers potentially appearing in spring and summer. An easy-to-grow living plant that's ideal for beginners, Air Plants do best in relatively high humidity environments – keep them moist by misting once a week or two. The warmer and drier the air, the more frequently you should mist or soak. Air Plants also love a bright, well-lit room, but keep Air Plants out of direct sun, especially in Southern climates. Air Plants are extremely hardy, they can survive temperatures ranging from 35 to 95 degrees F. Hang your living ornament on your Christmas tree or make it a great Christmas gift. The red glittered glass globe terrarium comes already assembled with moss, a string for hanging and an airplant. Enjoy this easy-care houseplant in every season. Plants are living things; each one is slightly different, so the plant you receive may vary from the photo. Costa Farms plants are not intended for human or animal consumption. Keep out of reach of children and pets. We're unable to ship this item to: AK, AZ, CA, GU, HI.
- Place in bright light but not in direct sunlight.
- Easy-care, spray - mist with water weekly
- Comes with string for hanging. Hang your living ornament on your Christmas tree or adorn your holiday mantel or centerpiece
- Plant size at shipping is approximately 1-2 Inches
- Each plant ships in a lightweight, 3-inch diameter glass globe
- Ideal for gift giving and DIY projects