Let the Holiday spirit grow throughout the year with Christmas Aglaonema from Costa Farms. The Aglaonema features bold, colorful leave and adds life to a brightly lit room at home, a lightly shaded porch, or in the office. The Christmas Aglaonema comes in a holiday wrap paired with a candy cane ornament. After the holidays, remove the gift-wrap and ornament for year-round décor. It grows best near a sunny window. Water when the top couple inches of the soil are dry (about once a week) and be sure all excess water drains away. If the container does not have holes, use approximately 1 cup of water, adjust as needed for your environment. Do not let the Aglaonema sit in water or overly soggy soil. The height at shipping is approximately 14 inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant. The Aglaonema ships in a festive, 6-inch diameter holiday wrap. The Aglaonema is a moderate grower depending on its environment and is hardy in USDA Zone 10. When the plant out grows the current container, it is time to repot. To repot the Aglaonema, gently remove it from its current container and place it into a slightly larger container. Plants are living things; each one is slightly different, so the plant you receive may vary from the photo. Costa Farms plants are not intended for human or animal consumption. Keep out of reach of children and pets. We're unable to ship this item to: AK, AZ, CA, GU, HI. Send us your feedback at questions@costafarms.
- Easy-to-grow houseplant with bold, colorful leaves; after the holidays, remove the gift-wrap and ornament for year-round décor
- Adds color and texture to any space; excellent as home decor accent or for gift giving; helps to purify the air
- Aglaonema grows best in a brightly lit room and watering once a week
- Height at shipping is approximately 14-Inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant
- Ships in a festive, 6-inch diameter holiday wrap. To avoid water spillage, this wrap does not have holes