The Hoya Kerrii, also commonly known as the Hoya heart, is known as the Valentine or Sweetheart plant because of its heart shape form. Hoya's, sometimes called Wax plant is an exotic, slow growing, low-maintenance indoor plant that does well in many indoor light environments. The Costa Farms live heart shaped succulent in a decor planter is a fun, eccentric great alternative to flowers, giving your everyday Valentine a long-lasting gift.
- Low-maintenance plant grows like a succulent
- Easy to grow, a long-lasting alternative to flowers, hoya kerrii does best in bright indirect light
- Water when top soil is dry, drain any excess water
- Plant height at shipping is about 5 in. tall, measured from bottom of planter to top of plant
- Direct from farm, farm fresh
- Beautify Your Yard with Tropical Plants.Click here to learn more.
- Shop all large planter pots here.Click here to learn more.