Anyone can grow lucky bamboo. This plant is for you if you're looking for something lush, leafy, and easy. The elegant stems look architectural and give you the look of a living sculpture in your home or office. Lucky bamboo tolerates low light, but grows well in medium and bright spots, too. All you need to do is keep the pot filled with water. Shipped fresh and directly from our farm in Miami, you'll love how it makes your indoor space look.
- Grows best in a spot with low, medium, or high light and light and to be kept wet
- Don't worry about watering right - just keep the vase filled
- Lucky bamboo adds grace to any indoor space, and makes for a perfect gift
- Small plants are perfect for dorm rooms, desks, and tabletops
- Plants like lucky bamboo are scientifically shown to help boost productivity at work
- Beautify Your Home or Yard with Tropical Plants.Click here to learn more.
- Shop all medium planter pots here.Click here to learn more.