Monstera may be the perfect houseplant for you if you're looking to create a big, bold, tropical feel in your home. While young, this houseplant has a dense, bushy shape, but as it grows, it wants to vine out. You can keep it bushy with regular pruning or let it climb up a vertical support (such as fishing line fastened into the ceiling), for a decidedly bold and tropical look.
- Features big (2 ft. W) leaves that look like they have holes or cuts in them, giving rise to 2 of its other common names: Swiss cheese plant and split-leaf philodendron (while monstera is not a type of philodendron, it is closely related to them)
- Grow monstera just about anywhere in your house, it tolerates low light, but grows faster and becomes more dramatic in a bright spot
- Water monstera regularly-enough to keep the soil from drying out
- Older the plant and the better the conditions, the larger it gets and the bigger its leaves grow
- Handpicked by grower directly from farm
- How to Care for Your Monstera.Click here to learn more.
- Shop all small planter pots here.Click here to learn more.