Let the holiday spirit grow! Norfolk Island Pines feature feathery, pine needle-like leaves that work to purify the air all year long. The Norfolk Island Pine tree (Araucaria heterophylla) is great for decorating as a Christmas tree. Place the Norfolk Island Pine in a bright spot, but nor directly in sunlight. Water when the top inch of the soil is dry (about once a week) and be sure all excess water drains away. If the container does not have holes, use approximately half a cup of water, adjust as needed for your environment. Do not let the plant sit in water or overly soggy soil. The height at shipping is approximately 32-inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant. The Norfolk Island Pine ships in a festive, 10-inch diameter decorative planter. The Norfolk Island Pine is a slow grower and is hardy in USDA Zone 9. Give it a boost during the warm months of Spring and Summer with a general-purpose fertilizer that is formulated for house plants. Follow the instructions on the fertilizer package for the best use. When the plant out grows the current container, it is time to repot. Plants are living things; each one is slightly different, so the plant you receive may vary from the photo. Costa Farms plants are not intended for human or animal consumption. Keep out of reach of children and pets. We're unable to ship this item to: AK, AZ, CA, GU, HI. Send us your feedback at questions@costafarms.
- This easy-to-grow house plant comes with ornaments on its feathery, needled branches, and a topper to start your holiday decorating
- Norfolk Island Pine grow best near a sunny window, not in direct sunlight and thrive with a weekly watering
- Its needled branches will fit right into your space, even once the holiday season concludes.
- Height at shipping is approximately 32-Inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant
- Ships in a lightweight, 10-inch diameter decorative planter. To avoid water spillage, this container does not have holes
- Shop All Holiday Plants: Poinsettia, Amaryllis, Norfolk Pine, Paperwhites, & Christmas Cactus.Click here to learn more.
- Return Policy