Make a dramatic statement in landscapes and container gardens with mandevillas that are bold and showy. Be prepared to have nonstop supply of large, trumpet shaped blooms. It flowers almost constantly so you may grow it as a flowering vine by itself or in combination with other flowers and foliage in container gardens.
- Grow mandevilla in a spot where it gets full sun and stays moist, but not wet
- You can prune mandevilla any time of the year if you need to keep it in check, it responds well to light pruning
- Fertilize mandevilla regularly in the Spring and Summer months to keep this flowering vine in full bloom, especially in containers
- Because it is a tropical, mandevilla cannot tolerate frost
- May arrive with flowers in bud form that will then blossom in a week or so