Money tree is said bring good luck and is a favorite plant for applications of Feng Shui. The tree offers shiny, hand-shaped leaves that lend it a decidedly tropical appearance. Money tree is frequently used as a specimen for bonsai, as well and can develop a fat, dense trunk.
- No matter which way your money tree is shaped when you get it, the plant does best in a bright spot and regular watering
- Good houseplant if you tend to overwater plants, as it appreciates (but doesn't need) constantly moist soil
- Being a tropical, money tree also appreciates abundant humidity, if the leaves start to have brown, crispy edges, placing it with other plants or near a small humidifier can help
- You can prune money tree at any time, pruning money tree will help it grow to be more full and bushy
- Handpicked by grower directly from farm