Few plants are as stylish and sophisticated as bonsai. These tiny trees are perfect dramatic decor for indoor spaces, especially desks, offices, and bedrooms. They practically radiate Zen. The most thing to know about bonsai is that it's not a type of plant, but instead, a way of treating a plant. That's important fact because when it comes for caring for your bonsai, you have to give your bonsai the kind of light, water, temperature, etc. that plant type needs. Bonsai is not a type of plant, it's a way of modifying a plant's growth. The Japanese term bonsai explains it best: bon means a low pot and sai refers to plants. So bonsai are simply plants growing in a low pot. Growing and sculpting your own bonsai can take years. But ready-made versions allow you to enjoy the beauty of bonsai right away.
- Mini Bonsai variety is grower's choice based on availability
- Bonsai prefers bright spot indoors
- Water when top inch of soil is drive, it's important not to over water, too much water can make the roots drown and die
- Bonsai does require yearly pruning to keep it in shape and from outgrowing its container
- Although traditional Japanese bonsai live outdoors, you can enjoy these little trees indoors - in your office, your kitchen, your bedroom, or bathroom grow
- Direct, fresh from farm
- Beautify Your Home or Yard with Tropical Plants.Click here to learn more.
- Shop all small planter pots here.Click here to learn more.
- Return Policy