Snake Plant has it all-beauty, easy care, and a style that works with any decor. Practically indestructible, Snake Plant will even thrive on neglect. Snake Plant, often called mother-in-law's tongue, is a classic beauty that fits perfectly in any setting. The plants grow slowly and steadily and look terrific in any style of pot or container. An African native, Snake Plant can also be grown in the landscape in frost-free regions. ONE OF THE MOST EASY TO GROW HOUSEPLANTS: This tall, strappy leaf requires minimal care and adds instant beauty to your home or office. A GREAT PLANT FOR HOMES AND OFFICES! AND THE PERFECT GIFT! Snake Plant is an ideal houseplant for any home, apartment, or office. Did you know that keeping plants in your office makes you more productive? Recent studies prove it! Snake Plant also makes a great housewarming gift.(Everyone loves plants, especially ones that are low maintenance!) SNAKE PLANT ADDS LUSH VIBRANCY TO INDOOR DECOR: This is the ideal houseplant for living rooms, hallways, dens, patios, and bedrooms.
- This tall, strappy leaf requires minimal care and adds instant beauty to your home or office.
- Height at shipping is approximately 14-inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant. Ships in a 6-inch diameter grower pot.
- Grow Snake Plant in bright, indirect sunlight for the best growth and enjoy!
- Water Snake Plant with approximately 1 cup of water about once a week. Adjust as needed for your environment.
- Soil is specially formulated to include all the right nutrients
- Air-purifying. Plants help filter harmful pollutants, such as benzene and formaldehyde, from indoor air.
- Shipping height between 14 in. to 20 in. sleeved from the bottom of the pot
- Beautify Your Home or Yard with Tropical Plants.Click here to learn more.
- Shop all small planter pots here.Click here to learn more.