Our Tile Edging Trim offers the right solution for walls, exterior wall corners, kitchen countertops, and backsplashes – protect your ceramic and stone edges against costly damage. With instructions included, this tile edge is great for the experienced DIYer or professional installer. The Straight Edge Grout Line makes installation faster and eliminates the need for spacers between the trim and tile - renovation made easy! Be sure to select the correct size & profile from our broader assortment and find a finsih that coordinates best with your room. Our tile trim and ceramic edging products are designed for years of maintenance free service and include the best 10-year warranty in the industry.
- PROFESSIONAL EDGING: Our profile trims provide an attractive and decorative accent to any project - including floor, walls, and countertops.
- NO NEED FOR SPACERS: The trim is integrated with a Straight Edge Grout Line to eliminate the need for spacers to create a grout space between the trim and the tile.
- PROTECT TILE EDGES: This high-grade aluminum tile edger effectively protects against chipping or cracking on edge of tile and between transition to thresholds, floor transitions and other bordering tiles.
- L-SHAPE DESIGN: This tile trim features a slightly sloped vertical wall or rail that provides a decorative finish while protecting bordering tiles. It is available in either aluminum or rigid PVC.
- CUT TO MATCH YOUR NEEDS: High-grade aluminum that installs better & cuts easier. Accommodates tiles up to 3/8 in. (10 mm) thick and can be cut to match your project plan.
- SCRATCH RESISTANT FINISH: The anodized aluminum finish is corrosion and scratch resistant. Ensures a decorative and polished edge that holds up to heavy traffic.
- OUR PROMISE: Tile Trim is backed by industry leading 10-year finish and wear warranty.
- CHOOSE THE RIGHT TRIM: Check out the full line of tile trims for Custom Building Products and find the recommended profile for your ceramic trim or stone tile project.