Diablo's No Lip Door Edge Router Bits create a decorative inverted ogee profile on the face of door fronts. Featuring TiCo carbide with titanium, these bits provide a long cutting life and ultra-fine finish. Perma-shield, Diablo's high performance coating, reduces friction and build-up on the bits. The bits kick-back reducing design allows for safer, more controlled cuts. These bits are computer balanced for a smooth and accurate cut. All Diablo router bits feature exceptional quality, unmatched precision and maximum cutting life.
- Designed to complement the profile formed on the face of the door created by the finger pull door router bit
- Precise shear angles provide a splinter-free finish
- Cuts all composition materials, plywood’s hardwoods and softwoods
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Red router bits are a registered trademark of Freud America, Inc.