Diablo's Top and Bottom Bearing Flush Trim Router Bits allow you to rout half the curve in one direction, flip the work piece over and rout the other half in the opposite direction without repositioning your pattern. Featuring TiCo carbide with titanium, these bits provide a long cutting life and ultra-fine finish. Perma-shield, Diablo's high performance coating, reduces friction and build-up on the bits. The bits kick-back reducing design allows for safer, more controlled cuts. These bits are computer balanced for a smooth and accurate cut. All Diablo router bits feature exceptional quality, unmatched precision and maximum cutting life.
- Double bearing design allows you to choose the cutting direction that best suits your work piece
- Perfect for templates placed above or below the work piece, or to trim laminates or veneer perfectly flush with countertops, shelving and other projects
- For trimming laminate counter tops and doing pattern work
- Cuts all hardwoods, softwoods, plastic laminates and veneered plywood
- Use on hand-held, table-mounted portable routers and laminate trimmers
- Red router bits are a registered trademark of Freud America, Inc.