Diablos new 7-1/4 in. Wood and Metal saw blade is the industry's first multi-purpose saw blade for cutting clean wood and wood with nails, up to 2-1/4 in. material thickness and metal ranging from 3/32 in. to 1/4 in. wall thickness and -1 Dia. The versatility of these new blades provides the ability to use the same blade to cut wood and metal so now users can focus on completing the job more efficiently rather than wasting time with changing tools and saw blades. The Diablo made TiCo carbide tips, which are specially designed for this blade, coupled with the blades Chamber-Alternate Tooth Design (C-ATB) tooth design provides impact resistance for cutting wood with nails as well as the durability for creating clean, burr free cuts in metal. Optimized for corded and cordless saws, this new blade cuts 2X lumber, wood with nails, angle iron, channel, flat bar, steel studs and threaded rod.
- Specially formulated Diablo TiCo carbide withstands impact, reduces wear and lasts longer in wood and metal cutting applications
- Tri-metal shock resistant brazing allows carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability in wood and metal applications
- Cuts up to 2-1/4 in. material thickness in clean wood and wood with nail cutting applications
- Cuts 3/32 in. - 1/4 in. wall thickness in steel studs, channel, angle iron, pipe, tubing, plate and bar stock
- Cuts 1/4 in. Dia threaded rod