Use this Dura Plastic Products 3/4 in. Schedule 40 PVC Plug in the underground irrigation system to plug parts of the water line. It can withstand a maximum of 289 PSI working pressure. It is manufactured from type 1 grade 1 PVC for optimum performance.
- Schedule 40 PVC requires a primer before cementing
- Use as a plug on schedule 40 main and branch lines; rated for underground use
- Join by solvent welding
- Withstands up to 289 PSI working pressure
- Injection molded
- Do not test or use with compressed air or gas, or compressed air or gas systems
- Note: Product may vary by store.