Replacing your shower head is one of the quickest, simplest upgrades you can make to your shower. Our shower heads feature a wide range of styles and innovations, and install in less than 20 minutes - no special tools required. While other products may gather unsightly mineral build-up over time, Delta soft rubber Touch-Clean spray holes allow any mineral residue to simply be wiped away for an instantly refreshed look with no need for soaking or the aid of chemical cleaners. The pause setting gives you ample space for shaving, lathering and other shower tasks, then easily restarts the water with the temperature where you left off. This spray setting helps you conserve water, so you can worry less about depleting your supply of hot water - and you help the environment too. Delta WaterSense labeled faucets, showers and toilets use at least 20% less water than the industry standard saving you money without compromising performance.
- Soft, rubber touch-clean spray holes allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up from the spray face of your shower head and hand shower with the touch of a finger
- Installs in minutes
- Spray settings include: full body spray, full spray with massage, massaging spray
- Pause feature reduces water to a trickle, giving you space for shaving, lathering and other shower tasks while maintaining your temperature settings
- Shower arm and flange sold separately
- WaterSense labeled showers use at least 20% less water than the industry standard saving you money without compromising performance
- Shop All Delta Rain Shower Heads Here!
- How To Install a New Showerhead
- Click here to learn more about Eco Options and Water Conservation