DocaScreen fiberglass screen rolls offer superior mesh screen protection, quality and performance. Optimally designed to balance insect protection, sun screening, air flow and visibility. DocaScreen window and patio screening is perfect for all your professional and DIY mesh screening needs. Whether you're a contractor or embarking on your own personal screening project, DocaScreen provides the quality, durability, performance and value you need. DocaScreen strikes the right balance between effective insect protection, sun screening, visibility. the 18 in. x 16 in. weave provides outward transparency while also ensuring the screening keeps out unwanted bugs and critters. 36 in. x 100 ft. size (3 ft. x 100 ft.) is ideal for standard and large windows, screen doors, porches, patios and many special projects Simple to use and work with, easy to install, sturdy and durable, does not easily dent, crease, crinkle or unravel, soft and flexible in the hands.
- Perfect fiberglass mesh window screening for all screening applications: window screen repair, screen door, porch screen, patio screening, insect screening, patio screen repair and other professional and DIY screening applications (color: charcoal black)
- Easy to install anti-wrinkle fiberglass screen material features a flexible and durable fiberglass mesh that's easy to work with and does not easily crinkle, crease, dent or unravel -much easier to work with than aluminum or other metal mesh screen
- Effective insect screen protection to keep out unwanted bugs and critters - the perfect mosquito screen and bug screen solution to ensure summer nights are enjoyed the way they were meant to be - relaxed and pest free
- Optimally balanced design features 18 in. x 16 in. weave dimensions that strike the right balance between effective insect protection, sun screening and visibility - our screens give you the protection you need and the visibility you want
- Gewat value and wide application: the bulk screen roll of multi-purpose mesh screen meets the needs of all screening applications - from windows and doors to patios, porches, outdoor kitchens, pool houses, enclosures and many other applications