Want to bake like a professional in the comfort of your own home. Our Biscuit Sheet is the perfect size for baking biscuits or small batches of cookies. Made of premium heavy gauge, recyclable aluminum with strengthened handle areas, the baking sheet features our original pebble pattern, which allows for airflow under baked goods for more even browning and quick release. This non-coated bakeware's unique, natural non-stick properties means consistent, reliable and healthy results every time. To keep bakeware looking its best, hand wash promptly in hot soapy water and dry before storing (Avoid detergents with a chlorine base). Put an end to baking with problematic coatings. Experience the bakeware that home bakers love and professionals praise.
- Premium quality 18-Gauge aluminum baking pan, the choice of professional bakers; heat safe to 428F (220 C) 10 in. x 14 in. x 0.5 in. cookie sheet
- Patented pebble pattern baking sheet designed in Terre Haute, Indiana, allows airflow under baked goods for more even browning and quick release
- Healthy baking, dough makers natural non-stick properties due to pebble pattern surface, eliminates the need for shortenings and other oils or sprays, perfect for biscuits, cookies, bread and more
- More durable and rust resistant than non-stick and aluminized steel, feel free to use a knife or metal spatula as scratching doesn't affect performance of this uncoated aluminum bake pan
- Care and measurements: to keep bakeware looking its best, hand wash promptly in hot soapy water, overall dimensions: 10 in. x 14 in. x 0.5 in.
- Return Policy