Dremel universal oscillating accessories are the first truly universal oscillating accessories available that require no adapter. The unique dual interface fits all competitive oscillating tools, including those with a quick change feature. The Multi-Max Universal Wood Flush Cut Blades enable cutting the width of a 2x4 and are used to make precise cuts to allow for installation of flooring or wall trim. They can be used on wood, plastic, drywall and other soft materials.
- Universal dual interface directly fits all oscillating tools without the use of an adapter, excluding StarLock
- Compatible with Dremel, Bosch, Makita, Milwaukee, Rockwell, DeWalt, Fein, Porter Cable, Ridgid
- Number one Dremel flush-cutting accessory for wood-cutting applications
- High carbon steel blade material for high performance wood cutting applications
- Includes 3 MM480U universal wood flush cut blades
- Use tip: select a medium to high speed
- Compatible Dremel tools include Multi-Max MM20 and MM40 tools (not recommended for use with Multi-Max 6300)