The Dremel MM494U pipe and 2X4 blade is made for cutting pipe and thick materials such as 2X4 studs. With an extra wide cutting edge, the MM494U adds control and convenience because users can now easily cut PVC, conduit and copper pipe without the blade slipping off of the work-piece. Cuts through a 2X4 can now be done in 1 pass as well. The blade's Bi-Metal construction optimizes the MM494U for metal cutting, so you'll experience no more destroyed teeth if you hit a nail while cutting. The Dual Interface allows its use with the most common oscillating tools in the market without the need of an adapter.
- Dual interface to work with Dremel, Bosch, Makita, Milwaukee, Rockwell, DeWalt, Fein, Porter Cable, Ridgid oscillating tools without the need of an adapter
- Bi-metal blade material for high performance wood/metal cutting applications
- Extra-wide cutting edge adds control and convenience
- Ideal for cutting pipe and 2 x 4 lumber
- Includes: MM494U pipe and 2x4 cutting blade