The Dremel Velocity VC60 is the power tool that bridges the gap between traditional oscillating tools and rough-cutting tools, such as reciprocating saws and circular saws. The Velocity tool allows you to tackle larger jobs that other traditional oscillating tools can't. With a powerful 7.0 Amp motor, an integrated control foot, 5° of oscillation angle and a newly designed, patented drive system, users can now feel confident about making long and accurate cuts quickly in a variety of materials. Velocity is a 2 position tool; with the control foot open, the tool is great for making long, accurate cuts in panel materials and with the control foot closed, the tool is a high-powered traditional oscillating tool optimal for any cutting, scraping, sanding, grinding or grout removal application. The Velocity is an ideal tool for professional remodelers who want a fast-cutting, low dust tool to get through a variety of materials for any indoor job, such as a bathroom or kitchen remodel. It's also great for the home owners who want one tool that does it all, rather than spending money on multiple tools to cut plywood, drywall, conduit, PVC pipe, 2 X 4 and tile backer during home repairs.
- Powerful 7 Amp motor to tackle the toughest applications
- Integrated control foot for long and accurate cuts
- Extra wide 5° oscillation angle with new drive system delivers 9X faster speed of cut vs. MM20 tool
- Quick-Lock feature for tool-less and secure accessory changes
- 10,000 - 16,000 OPM speed range for optimal performance in a variety of materials
- 7 ft. rubber cord for a wide working range
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs