DVL double-wall stovepipe completes the venting system when used with one of DuraVent’s chimney products, such as DuraTech, DuraPlus, or DuraPlus HTC. DVL’s double-wall, air-insulated design reduces clearances to combustibles from 18 in. to 6 in., the closest clearance to a wall of any connector pipe. DVL improves stove performance by maintaining high flue gas temperatures for a strong, steady draft. Because the inner wall is stainless steel, the flue heats up faster, stays hot longer, minimizes the formation of creosote, and has the same life expectancy as the chimney. Adjustable lengths eliminate the need for cutting or crimping. Required for manufactured home installations. See appliance manufacturer’s installation instructions.
- Double-wall interior stovepipe for connecting wood stoves to manufactured chimney
- Designed for installation with minimum clearance to combustibles (6 in. to walls, 8 in. from top of horizontal run to ceiling)
- Subtract 3/4 in. for installed length
- Materials and construction, 0.016 in. stainless steel inner wall, 0.018 in. galvanized outer, painted black
- Clearances 6 in. clearance to walls 8 in. clearance to ceilings, including cathedral ceilings