Adding authenticity to our faux beam installation, our flex beam straps replicate the look of the heavy-duty, forged iron hardware commonly used to secure beams. The beam strap is purely decorative and can be used to hide seams when installing two beams together or just add a rustic flair. Sold in rolls, the flex beam strap can be easily cut with a utility knife or scissors and attaches to beams with adhesive and finishing nails.
- Realistic iron look
- Made of flexible material for quick installation
- Easily attaches to beams with adhesive and nails
- Lightweight design for easy handling
- Faux bolts to mimic the look of a structural strap
- Sold in either 1-1/2 in. or 3 in. wide flexible strap