The Dome Home Automation DMWS1 Leak Sensor is purpose built to withstand a wet environment it may find itself in. It is suitable for areas where leaks are likely to occur: sinks, toilets, washing machines and water heaters. The Leak Sensor's flat design allows it to be easily slid under common household appliances with low clearance from the floor. Additional flexibility is provided with a Remote Sensor extending 4 feet for placing it in hard to reach areas and sump pump pits. Once the leak is detected, the Leak Sensor will alert you by beeping locally and it will send an instant notification to your smart home system. With a Z-Wave Certified Hub, this sensor can be set up to trigger sirens, lights and custom automation scenes or even turn off the water when used with Dome Water Main Shut Off (DMWV1). Extra-long Z-Wave wireless range (up to 150 ft.) allows you to place it where it's needed without worrying if the signal is reaching your Z-Wave Hub. There is a 3-year battery life, so you can always be confident that your sensor has power. Dome DMWS1 Leak Sensor comes with a 1-year limited warranty. Measurements in inches: 2.625 by 2.625 by 1.125. Dome Home Automation Z-Wave devices give your family peace of mind and security you can count on. With Dome, you're always connected and always covered.
- Water resistant design with ultra low profile to fit under appliances; includes a 4 ft. long Remote Probe for hard to reach areas and sump pump pits
- Local alarm sound with LED visual indicator when leaks are detected
- Up to 150-foot range and 3-year battery life (CR14250 Battery Included)
- Z-Wave Plus Certified. Requires a Z-Wave Certified Hub to operate
- Tested to work with SmartThings, Vera, HomeSeer, Nexia, Piper, URC, Harmony; not supported by Wink, DSC, ADT Pulse, 2Gig, Napco, Interlogix, Honeywell (Dome is not associated with listed brands)
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs