For access to commercial or residential plumbing, electrical wires or cable elements the Elmdor DW16X16PC-CL will conceal the clutter while providing a safe means of access to important components of the building or home. Installation is quick and simple. With its 15/16 in. finish frame you can conceal the rough opening in your wall or ceiling to provide a finished look. They can be painted or wallpapered to match any decor for a pleasing look. With the cylinder lock and key your items are kept secure and away from vandals.
- Ideal for use in new construction or remodeling projects in masonry, tile, wood or other wall and ceiling surfaces
- Doors are prime coated, suitable for painting or wall papering and are fabricated from durable 16-Gauge galvanized steel
- 1 lock and key are provided for protected use
- Concealed pivoting rod hinge allows for smooth operation
- Prime coated means no added prep work prior to painting
- Rounded safety corners provide a more fluid appearance as well as ease of use
- Included is 1/4 in. mounting holes for installation convenience