Already assembled profile for structural joints, consisting of two profiles made of aluminum and a central body made of high quality EPDM. It is intended to be placed overlapped in structural joints. Its installation is after installing the final flooring. Its design allows to relieve stresses and strains due to thermal variations. This avoids cracks and any other damage on the flooring. Its components have been designed with a slip resistance coefficient suitable to all kind of transit. The fixing wing has countersunk holes to achieve a perfect linkage with the recommended anchoring screw. It can support light loads.
- Made of natural aluminium and EPDM in black finish
- Easy to install with screws
- Easy to maintain
- Suitable for joints up to 1-11/32 in. width
- Designed for installing after the tiling process
- Accommodates to any type of tile
- For residential and commercial applications outdoors and indoors