Remove snow faster without breaking your back with the Bigfoot Steel Snow Shovel. Made with coated steel, this snow shovel's 18 in. blade resists sticking to snow and has a bright orange color so it's easy to find in snowy drifts. The wide and flat shape gives you lots of area to lift tons of snow piled high and is really great for pulling snow out from under cars and other spaces. The steel blade is great for digging into and lifting ice and packed snow. Its heavy-duty design is also great for impacts when you're knocking down icicles. The wood handle creates a light yet strong build, allowing the snow shovel to hold up to many winters of use. This snow tool features a plastic D grip that's wide enough for 2 hands and provides plenty of leverage when working the snow shovel while being easy on hands. The Bigfoot Steel Snow Shovel allows you to shovel more snow with less effort. This exceptional shovel is Keep your driveway clean and get ready for Winter with the Emsco Group Bigfoot 18 in. Coated Steel Snow Shovel.
- Steel snow shovel blasts through snow without breaking, the 18 in. W shovel blade effortlessly digs into packed snow and ice on all kinds of surfaces
- Made with light yet rugged materials, this snow shovel snow pusher is easy to handle without wearing you out and putting excess strain on your heart and back
- Snow shovel's blade is made with heavy-duty coated steel, it's freeze-impact tested to ensure it won't crack even in the coldest temperatures
- Steel snow shovel with quality materials to ensure maximum durability and years of use under frigid temperatures, the shovel is lightweight and resists sticking snow
- Emsco, maker of the original plastic shovel, features a complete line of snow shovels and ice scrapers that are innovative
- Return Policy