At the London Sip, our mission is to provide you with the highest quality tools to produce cafe-quality coffee and tea from the comfort of your own home. We have designed the perfect French press coffee maker, crafted from quality borosilicate glass that is resistant to thermal shock. The French press is an eco-friendly brewing system that does not require the use of paper filters. In addition to there being less waste, there is zero chance of opening your cupboard in the morning only to find out that you are out of filters and unable to make coffee. The 3-level filtration system is constructed of 304 stainless steel that will not corrode or rust and is designed to keep coffee grounds out of your coffee cup while coming apart easily for quick and easy clean up. The ergonomic handle is easy to hold and is designed to keep your hand away from the heat of the coffee inside the carafe. The pour spout offers precise pouring and control when emptying the coffee into your coffee cup. The London Sip 350 ml (12 oz.) French press is a perfect addition to your morning coffee making routine with enough capacity to brew your morning cup of coffee.
- 1000 ml (34 oz.) capacity can make over 6 oz. to 5 oz. cups of coffee
- High-quality borosilicate glass is durable and resistant to thermal shock
- Glass construction will not impart flavors to your coffee like other materials, you will get a great tasting cup of coffee every time
- Filter system and plunger rod are constructed of 304 stainless steel that will not corrode or rust
- French press brewing method is eco-friendly by eliminating the waste created by paper filters
- Plunger and filtration system are designed to easily separate to make clean up easy, there are no additional vessels, etc. to clean after brewing
- Overall product dimensions: 43.3 in. x 19.68 in. x 35.03 in.
- Return Policy