Ideal for camping, hiking and other outdoor activities. Paracord is the duct tape of the fiber world. High strength to weight ratio. Readymade Paracord survival bracelets and buckles to make your own Paracord survival bracelet are also available.
- Paracord is a must have for anyone who is serious about an outdoor lifestyle
- There are 1001 uses for paracord including making a shelter, clotheslines, and making a sling for gear or weapons
- Make your own survival paracord bracelet to ensure your paracord is always there when you need it most
- Paracord bracelets are convenient to carry on your person or your pack
- Working load limit of 130 lbs.
- Working load limit is a guideline for the maximum allowable weight capacity of a new rope
- The Cordage Institute defines Working Load Limit (WLL) as the working load that must not be exceeded for a particular application as established by a regulatory or standards setting agency. This is different than the Breaking Strength of a rope, which is the force at which a rope will break. Working Load Limit is always a lower value than the Breaking Strength of a rope.
- Return Policy