Hillman roofing screws are engineered to fasten thin pieces of metal to wood, fiberglass or metal through either a pre-drilled or own-generated hole in light gauge metal. Perfect for roofing construction, the featured neoprene washer provides a water-tight seal and prevents corrosion between surfaces. These screws have a ceramic finish that exceeds the 1000-hour salt spray test and are recommended for use with treated lumber. The white painted head allows the screws to easily blend with the surrounding finish. These screws feature the following dimensions: #10 screw size x 1-1/2 in. L.
- Ideal for use in roofing construction/installation
- Screws feature a steel-backed neoprene washer to create a water-tight seal
- White painted head matches the surrounding color or finish of your project
- Recommended for use with treated lumber
- Screws come packaged in a 1 lb. box
- 98-pieces per retail package