Hillman self-drilling roofing screws are manufactured for use in oriented strand board (OSB), fiberglass, and metal. They possess a drill point which enables the screw to drill its own hole in thin-gauge OSB, no pre-drilled holes are necessary. The sharp threads create their own mating thread when drilled into the material, and provide a stronger grip to the surface. Perfect for roofing construction, these screws have a neoprene washer that provides a water-tight seal and prevents corrosion between surfaces. These parts feature the following dimensions: #12 screw size x 1-1/2 in. length.
- Ideal for use in oriented strand board (OSB), fiberglass, and thin-gauge metal roofing projects
- Screws feature a steel-backed neoprene washer to create a water-tight seal
- Self-drilling point eliminates the need for pilot hole
- Sharp threads provide a stronger hold in the mating material
- Screws come packaged in a 1 lb. box
- 89-pieces per retail package