The NIBCO CPVC-CTS female adapter is made of FlowGuard Gold CPVC and is ideally suited for hot and cold water pressure distribution systems in residential and commercial applications. The CPVC-CTS female adapter with washer features a female socket x female NPT threaded connection and provides a means for adapting a solvent weld connection to a threaded connection. Please refer to NIBCO technical data sheets and catalogs for engineering and installation information. Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride (CPVC) has proven to be an excellent material for hot corrosive liquids, hot and cold water distribution and similar applications above the temperature range of PVC. CPVC will not rust, pit, scale or corrode. CPVC fittings are easy to install and are joined by solvent cementing or threading. NIBCO plastic fittings are backed by a 5-year limited warranty. Because of its longstanding reputation for innovation and precision in design and manufacturing, NIBCO is the preferred brand in the industry. FlowGuard Gold is a registered trademark of The Lubrizol Corporation.
- 3/4 in. Inside Diameter and 0.875 in. Outside Diameter
- Made of contractor-grade FlowGuard Gold resin
- Used in hot and cold-water distribution systems
- Adapts to standard male pipe threads
- Slip x FIPT connections
- Solvent welds to standard CPVC CTS tubing
- Do not use with compressed air or other gasses